Friday, January 27, 2012

It's been an unusual week

It's been an unusual week. 
I've been dying lately to get busy creating and that I was about to burst..
Well, I did. Now I'm dealing with the aftermath.
It's been a week full of 
Power Tools :)
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
Cupboards
Glaze
Stain
Sore Muscles
Not a lot of Sleep
Reclaiming
Repainting
and 
Repurposing!

BUT I have a problem! None of the projects I started this week are finished!! 
THAT IS ENOUGH TO DRIVE ME NUTS!!
Like the kind the squirrels gather, salty and shelled, cashew, walnut, p-nut
I don't care what kind...NUTS!!

So here's the deal...
I'm going to get busy now and we will see at the end of the day..
How many projects can I get finished?!

One of my projects is on a slightly different scale..I gave my blog a face-lift...
Did you notice?
Do you like it?
Does it make you want to run and hide?

Lemme know :)

*getting on my working gloves and going to work*

I'll post later to show you pictures, 
I promise, it will be worth the wait :)

1 comment: