Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Announcement!!

Where to start? There has been a gazillion things that have happened in the last month or so and it's hard to even know how to begin! It's almost 2 a.m. and I'm just finishing up for the night so this may be short, and possibly a bit rambling...hope you understand.

For almost 2 years now I have been planning, working and dreaming of opening my own store. I have accumulated a vast array of old things, and new things, and furniture and the list goes on. The time has finally come! About a month ago a dear friend and mentor called and asked if I would be interested in taking over her store in Heber City, Utah. After a brief moment of doubt, I quickly was assured that this was absolutely the right direction for me to go. I have been blessed beyond belief and and now a fully operational store owner! With my name on the sign and my daughter at the register we are open for business and holding our own! 

With all of these changes will come some other changes. My new website is about to be launched which will also be the new home of my blog. Keeping up on the blog has obviously been a huge challenge for me and from here on out my blog will be housed at www.apriljamesinteriors.com under the tab that says "Blog"- go figure. We will be using the blog mostly to update events and classes offered in our store, highlight new inventory that will be available, and hopefully I will get a chance to post a project or two here or there. My daughter and store manager will be posting and updating regularly, and I will pop in here and there to say HI! I hope that those of you who have patiently followed along here will join us in our new adventure with our new direction.

Some of you are my friends or family and are hearing this for the first time here. Trust me, I would have called each one of you individually, but as I mentioned above, it's been a crazy month! I hope you will forgive the informal way of finding this out and know that your support and love means everything to me! I have such great people cheering me on and I love all of you!

So there you have it! If you are local, I hope you will come and visit us! If you are not, I hope that we can still continue to create and inspire creativity in all the ways we do in blog-land! 

For now, it's past my bedtime...again.

If you wanted to know...the store is located at 
310 N Main Street, Heber City, Utah

1 comment: