Friday, April 13, 2012

One of THOSE months...

Really?! It's been a month since my last post?! Wow.
I decided to pop in today and show you a few pictures of how my last month has been...
and why I haven't been posting...

My month started a little like this:


Yes, I know I look a little like an oriental man in this picture, 
I think it's the baskets.
 A few more sights to paint a picture of my last few weeks...



And finally, after all of that, here is a picture of me yesterday... 


Yes, I am the one strapped to the cart
Yes, I look a little like a .....
donkey.



Ok, ok, these aren't REALLY pictures of me!
I know, I had you fooled.
Bet you felt sorry for me.
I have felt a little sorry for me at times.
To sum it up, 
it's been a busy month.

I have a lot of really great things to show you,
but today is the last day of spring break and 
I'm taking my kiddo's to go play.

I'll be back soon to show you what I've really been working on.
Hopefully after you see, you won't think I'm such a...
donkey ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment