Sunday, October 30, 2011

Back to the Barn

Alright, I have diverged enough. To save you the effort of looking back to other posts, I'll show you what the building we lovingly call The Barn looked like a few short (or not so short) weeks ago...


After pulling hundreds of nails, muscles and hairs from my head, here is where we are now...

...ahem...

...drum roll please?....

It's actually a little more bare than this pic even, but you can imagine it with nothing but the steel poles supporting the roof, no wood left! That was a lot of work!

This is my studio space before..

And this is what it looks like now!!! Wahoo! I love progress :)

Hopefully my life as a construction worker is almost over and I can turn the rebuild over to the "real" construction workers! If all goes well we should be seeing the plumber, electrician, concrete, and framing contractors all this week!!! AHHHHH!!! I don't know if I can sleep tonight!!

Brace yourselves, there's some change coming!
One step closer to having my very own amazing studio and one day closer to getting back to work on the real passions that drive me!
 (other than my wonderful family :)

1 comment: